Wednesday, September 22, 2010

True friends, or ?

after starting high school, i have kind of lost contact with alot of my friends.
they have been a part of my daily life for years, and suddenly they're just gone.
vanished.
ok, not vanished, but you know what i mean.

. . . .

at first i was little depressed, but it got better, a little better.
we promised to keep in touch, sadly that have not been the case.

but true friends stick together, and my best friends Yvonne for about 10 years is still a big part of my everyday life, a big part .
we fight, argue, get sick of each other at least once a week, but that is just how our friendship is.

and not to forget my boy friend ( not boyfriend, but a friend that is a boy) Mads.
ahhh mads, i don't even know how he puts up with me and yvonne. if only you guys could hear what I and Yvonne talk about, you would pee your pants.

sooo, i'm happy to meet up with him, and go to yvonne's home to watch Prince of Persia this weekend.

<3

1 comment: